Do you know what your customer experience strategy is?
- Your strategy must be crystal clear.
- It should be a clear customer-focused vision.
- Communicate this to the organization.
- Create a set of statements which will be your guiding models to drive the actions of your business.
- Make your team aware of these actions!
- Embed into all training and development.
Do you know who your customers are?
- Connect and empathize with your customers!
- Understand their needs and wants.
- Place your customers into categories by creating profiles.
- Staff will be able to recognize who they are and better understand them.
Do you have an emotional connection with your customers?
- Create rapport, establish an emotional link.
- According to the Journal of Consumer Research, more than 50% of an experience is based on an emotion.
Are you capturing customer feedback?
How can you know if your customers are experiencing the WOW factor?
- Ways to capture customer feedback –
- Social listening
- Customer interviews
- Focus groups.
- Net promoter score
- Undercover customer experience discovery
Is your team clear on your customer experience strategy?
- Identify the training needs of your team members.
- Embed your customer experience actions into all training and development.
- Assess and measure the effectiveness of the training conducted.